When you’re a dog lover, you ‘re obviously going to give him or her the best possible life. Dogs need the right vitamins , minerals and calories to grow strong and healthy, much as humans do. Although there are many premium dog foods containing high-quality ingredients, including essential vitamins and minerals, it is vital to add an all-natural supplement to your dog’s diet to ensure optimal nutrition.
Boosting the immune system of your dog with an all-natural supplement will help ensure that your dog will be there for many years to come. The problem many have is, “What is my dog’s best supplement?” The answer depends on whether you’re trying to avoid an infection or trying to help your dog manage or relieve the effects of a health condition that he’s already experiencing.
It is necessary to place your dog on an all natural supplement tablet that includes a variety of vitamins and nutrients, such as a multi-vitamin for dogs, if you are trying to avoid illnesses from occurring.
Here are several other natural ingredients that you can add to your dog’s diet to help avoid, manage or alleviate common health issues that dogs appear to acquire.
* Flaxseed Oil-Typically used to keep the dog’s skin and hair clean. It’s not only perfect for the skin and hair of your dog but it appears to have anti-cancer properties. Flaxseed oil is a strong source of soluble fiber that can be of assistance with constipation.
* Fish Oil-It can benefit dogs with inflammatory diseases such as: allergies , asthma, kidney disease, heart disease and cancer.
* Garlic-It is an excellent repellent to all animal fleas.
* Licorice root — It helps with digestion, and also helps alleviate stomach pain, nausea and acid reflux.
* Glucosamine Chondroitan-A glucosamine chondroitan supplement can benefit dogs that are older and suffer from joint pain and arthritis stiffness. This supplement may help replenish the lost cartilage which provides the joints with a cushion.
* Ginger Root — It helps with digestion and can be used to treat other dog stomach conditions, such as vomiting and nausea. During car trips, it’s nice to help relax your dog’s stomach, too.
* Vitamin C-It can prevent damage to the muscles and tissues and can also reverse the aging process.
It was also used to prevent cancer, improve the immune system and treat problems in the urinary tract.
Before starting your dog on some sort of natural herbal product, be sure to speak to the veterinarian for your dog. Only because something is good doesn’t necessarily mean your dog is a healthy product.
There are some safe natural foods for humans which can be deadly for dogs. Create a list of supplements that you would like to try and speak to your vet before you offer some kind of natural food to your dog.
Choosing something good for your dog is one of the greatest gifts your dog can offer. You owe your dog the wellness gift and chance to have a longer life. Offer your dog the gift of good health and energy so that for many years to come he will continue to give you the gift of loyalty and affection.